Composition: Each 100 gm contains : Sulphaquinoxaline sodium......26.6 gm. (Eq to 25 gm sulphaquinoxaline base) Target species : Broiler Chickens , Swine and Calves.
Waki-Sulphaquinoxaline 25% used for chicken & turkey in the treatment of intestinal and caecal coccidiosis which caused by different types of Eimeria as E. Tenella. E.Necatrix & E.Acervulina Waki-Sulphaquinoxaline 25% is indicated for the treatment of cholera, typhoid in birds Sulphaqui noxaline is coccidiostatic agent producing its chemotherapeutic effect by competing with PAPA which is essential for folic acid metabolism and neuclic acid synthesis.
? Dosage & administrations:
- Chicken and turkey:
1) For Coccidiosis : 2 gm / lit. Of drinking water for 3 days then 2) For cholera. typhoid and paratyphoid : 2 gm / lit. Of drinking rest for 2 days and repeat with the same dose for 2 days. water for 5 - 3 days.
• Withdrawal time in chicken & turkey
• 14 days.
• For use in drinking water only.
• Not used for chicken producing egg for
• human consumption.
• Amprolium likely to combine with sulfaquinoxaline for treating coccidiosis.
• Not to be used in birds suuffering from renal failure.
• Vit. B complex, PABA and related compounds are antagonists to sulfonamides.
• Large doses for prolonged administration may produce hypersensitivity and / or crystaluria.
• Store in dry & cool place
• Store away from direct sun light.
• Storage temp. Below 25˚C
This drug is highly toxic not to be used except if necessary..
Each 100 gm contains :
Sulphaquinoxaline sodium......26.6 gm.
(Eq to 25 gm sulphaquinoxaline base)
Streptomycin is bactericidal belongs to aminoglycocide group .
it produces it’s antimicrobial activity by binding to 30s ribosomal subunit of the organism resulting in inhibition of microbial protein synthesis .
Streptomycin has activity against G E-Coli & Salmonella spp. +ve bacteria & G -ve bacteria including
Target species :
Broiler Chickens , Swine and Calves.