Lambs: for the treatment of coccidosis in lambs in farms with confirmed history of coccidosis caused by E. crandallis and E. ovinoidalis.
- Broiler chickens: for the treatment of coccidosis in broiler chickens caused by E. acervulina,E. brunette,E. maxima, E. necatrix,E. tenella & E.mitis.
- Calves: for the treatment of coccidosis in calves from cows producing milk for human consumption (dairy cows) in farms with a confirmed history of bovis caused by E.zuernii.
Dosage & administrations:
Route of administration : orally
Calves: 3ml of the product/10kg b.wt. Broiler chickens .Single oral dose.
Lambs:0.4ml of the product/kg b.wt .Single oral dose.
Broiler chickens: 0.14 ml of the product/kg b.wt.
- (i.e. 1.4 ml /litre drinking water of two cosecutive days)
Warnings & precautions:
Donot use the same antiprotozoal from the same class to avoid resistance development.
Contra - indications:
- Not to be used in animal hypersensitive to toltrazuril.
- not be used in checkens producing eggs for human consunption.
- Not to be used in birds producing eggs for human consunption.
- Not to be use in calves weighing more than 80 kg body weigh
- Not to be use in fattening units such as veal or beef calves
Calves: 63 days.
lambs meat : 42 days.
broiler chicken meat: 18 days.
No side effect in the recommended dose.
Stored at temp. not ecxeeding 30C.
Each 1ml contains:
Toltrazuril is a triazone compound which active against all intracellular stages of coccidian (sexual & asexual). It produces its anticoccidial effect by inhibiting nuclear division of schizont and microgamons and the wall forming bodies of macrogamons. Toltrazuril acts against coccidia of the genus lsospora and Eimeria spp, such as W.bovis, E.zuernii, E.crandallis, E.ovinoidalis, E.acervulina, E.brunette, E.maxima, E.necatrix, E.tenella & E.mitis.
Target species :
Calves, Lambs & broiler Chicken