Concentration (w/v %)
Liquid fertilizer contains high percentage of zinc complexed on lignosulphonic Acid which is important for plant. Works on easy absorption by plant leaves in foliar application as well as by roots in water irrigation.
Manvert pro-Zinc Specifications:
- Manvert pro-Zinc has special combination of zinc important for growth perfection, also suitable for plant needs.
- Manvert pro-Zinc is suitable to prevent and correct zinc deficiencies in all kind of crops.
- Manvert pro-Zinc important for carbohydrate metabolism and also involved in photosynthesis.
- Manvert pro-Zinc helps in activation of enzymes and promoting growing hormones.
- Manvert pro-Zinc works on regulating internodes and increase green buds formation.
- Manvert pro-Zinc being in liquid form makes it better dissolution and better water miscibility.
- Manvert pro-Zinc has great ability to increase offshoots in grain crops like (Wheat, Barley and rice) which increase production.
- Manvert pro-Zinc has acid PH (4) which allows better absorption and better agrochemicals compatibility.
- Manvert pro-Zinc contains complexed zinc elements on especial group of Lignosulphonic which has high complication; also this group works to speed zinc absorpation because plant can easily define this group.
- Zinc involves in creating amino acids which is Significant in creating auxin ( indole acetic acid) the hormone that helps increasing plant growth.
- Zinc plays important role in creating nucleic acids and protein synthesis.
- Manvert pro-Zinc safe use in all crops growing stages especially in fruit formation and coloring.
- Manvert pro-Zinc works as fertilizer to all kinds of crops, fruits and vegetables.
Ability of mixing: Manvert pro-Zinc could be mixed with most foliar fertilizers, also could be mixed with pesticides and Fungicides that are commonly used.
Foliar application: 300-500 cc / 100 L water depending of level of deficiency.
Root application: 0.4 – 0.5 L/ Acre depending of level of element deficiency with irrigation water divided to 4 – 5 times in growing season.
Bottles 1L , 5 L, 20 L, 1000L.